You can attach files to your website so your visitors can download them to their computer. This can be in the form of a PDF, Microsoft Word document, or even an audio or video file. The following video will guide you through this process, or you can skip to the Outlined Steps below.
1. Open your website in Web Easy
2. Navigate to the desired page
3. Right-click on a textbox or image, select Link
4. From the Link Type drop-down box, select File
Note: For older versions of Web Easy, select the Internet tab, then select File.
5. Press All Files under Browse
6. Use the Look In drop-down menu to navigate to where the file is stored on your computer
7. Select the file, press Open
8. Press OK